Ohima Bin Laden Gives Sleeping Beauty A Run For her Money.

As much as I love all things Disney, this,here, isn’t what I mean;


 




This is more like it.




Today, I must say, I surprised myself!!!


I took a longgggggggggggggggg nap at a very odd hour and place.


Was feeling funny yesterday so I thought a few hours away from the known would help clear my head.

So, off I went for a Prayer session on the outskirts of town.  Now that I think of it, I wonder why I didn't remember that I’d be at work today. I guess I was just so eager to do some serious talking to God that I forgot my schedule. Not that it matters. Schedule ko.


     Now, there are 2 places I just do not fall asleep in- church and work.


The first because I’m scared God would smite me on the spot  (like, seriously after ALLLLLLLLL the Pendulum moves I exhibited in Boarding school on Sundays during service, I’d say I’ve slept more than my alloted share),


......and the second because I hate having to make do with naps when I already know what the Real Deal( not Star Lager beer) feels like. Besides, I don't like people watching me sleep.


Now, today??? I had an out of body experience.

 

I got home after the ‘trip’ at a late/early hour ( you decide- 5am when I have to be at work for 6:30; early or late?) had a bath,got dressed and headed out . I was soooooooooo sleepy, I was seeing everything, from a distance (almost like that song).


I get in earlier than I expected and decide to take a nap.


Did she just say nap?????!!!!


Sometimes, I delude myself sha!!!


After setting my alarm to go off 20 minutes later, I settle into my favorite chair and the rest they say is Okwu a gwu.


Yours truly wakes up on the other side of 8am with bloodshot eyes and a very unsteady gait.


Lord Jesus I thank you for BIG mercies o! Beause if anyone had walked in on me when I’d just woken up! Haa!!!!!!!! This wouldn't even begin to describe me;



Lose the saliva, though.

Worse still, what if some finger-clicking-Nikon-happy being had walked in on me in my zonked out state???????


Thank goodness I don’t drool or snore; but even that would’ve being the least of my worries.

 Serious Ohima-Bin-Laden! *coversface*



Yawn.

SleepDeprived Cee

 

Comments

Popular Posts