Monday Musings

Ohla Bee. 

Happy wet Monday. Thank God for big mercies; for life, love, family, work:D

How have you been?

Got to work really early today. Turns out I'll be waiting outside a bit because the being with the key isn't here yet.
 While I'm waiting, I thought it would be nice to stop and observe( which is what I usually end up doing most times).
A certain terminal has this funny manner in which they call their passengers, that's apart from the Public Address System. Reminds me of the methods used by another transport-providing firm/ org; although they provide a different means of transport. (Does this make any sense? Hmm..)

But seriously..

Of all days to be late. This isn't to say that it is acceptable to be late on some days and early on others.
But, Haba! It's is aro Monday. Would it kill you to leave your house early????

Hmm...

The 2 periods in my life when I used to dread Mondays; 

When I was about 6 or 7 and had forgotten to do my homework over the weekend. I couldn't even say I wanted to hurriedly do it before leaving for school. 

*Shocked BBM smiley*

Who born me?? My dad would rather have me punished in school for my forgetfulness. And try as I may to hurry him up so I could get to school before 7, he always seemed to know what I was up to and would drag his feet with glee. Kai!!

The second time would be when I started working after my service year.

I'd rather not go into that but let's just say Humans are resilient and strong :D

Hmm...

I said it the other day; some humans really don't know how to read signs. The sign is flipped over and reads,'CLOSED' and yet someone is still at the door pushing and pulling like the door knob is Alladdin's lamp( except in the latter, it's rubbing and shining away) *shakingmyhead*

Its 7:09 and SleepingBeauty isn't here yet. 

Lord, have mercy.

Oh well.

Do have a splendid day.

Cee.







Comments

Popular Posts