Much Ado about Nothing??

Hi Bee.

Happy Weekend.

How have you been?

Julia Robert smiles very impishly**unrelated, I know. I just looked up from my desk and saw her flying about. I'm guessing she's Tinkerbell*

Oh well.. In other news.( before I proceed, these people can blow fabu sha! Mermaid rescuing Man indeed!!)
 
I've realized that I'm a lot quieter than I used to be. ALOT MORE.

Like I don't change dps, not even on birthdays( I don't do that out of spite, I just got it into my head that I'll be doing away with my Blackberry so I'm trying to wean myself from my BB dependency, if there's anything like that; it sure has lost me some people I know too.)

These days it's just work, home, sleep, work, home, sleep and church.

Boring, huh?

Well... I don't know( I don't seem to know much about anything these days)

Anyways.. Today, a very close friend, whom I hold close to my heart, put up a picture.

Here's what it read;

       '.......A real nigga will never take off a woman's pants. 
               He will turn her on till she takes them off by herself.'

 It got me reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyy upset.

I had to check to be sure the contact was someone I even wanted to keep on my list.

Now, you can imagine my confused look when I saw who had the picture up.

To start with, I don't understand the need to form Nigga stardom or Playboy levels. I do not get it ra ra ra ra, ma ncha ma ncha, at all.

Next, what dumb game is the nigga nwanu playing???

I don't know if it's just my naive, prudish brain jumping the gun here, but that statement there??? It reeks, completely, of irresponsibility, arrogance, disrespect, utter disdain and disregard. ( ok, rein it in.. For now).

Sometimes?? I think I'm too yes/ no like. No shades of grey in between and that's not too good.

But there are just somethings that don't sit well with me!!! That there, is one of them!

Pardon me if I'm prim and proper.

*Looks up at the TV and Tynkabel is all human, big and feminine without the wings* ( when did that happen???)

Wooh. My dear.. Maybe I'm expecting too much. But surely, it's not too much to ask for clean conversations, pictures and all, is it?? 


In the end, what exactly are we trying to prove?? And to whom?? A tongue is given unto everyone and I'm pretty sure it's not THAT difficult to use swear words, profane language, lewd pictures and all.. But seriously?? Who are we trying to be? What are we striving to turn ourselves into?

All this talk of, 'It is just a picture! It doesn't mean anything' is fafafa fowl!

And then to crown it all, the male in question, who put up the picture added this, 'That's right' and a wink. Huh????!! :o

Ok, Cee. Etaff do.. Park well and take several sips of your honey flavored drink.

Ramblings..

Kai!

 Pls add my prayers to yours please please please. Lately, work has been 50 shades of GodHaveMercy. *wipes tears and brows*


Cee 


Comments

Popular Posts