Alone but not Lonely

Hi hi Bee. *easier to say than Blogger*

Happy Weekend!!!

It rained allllllll morning and I hear it rained almost everywhere too.

Perfect weather to stay indoors and sleep in.

So, what have I missed out on?

I didn't get to sleep in, I was almost tempted to play in the rain*straightface*, and I had to go to work.

So, how exactly does one stay alone and not end up lonely?
I dunno.
I guess you have to be comfortable in your own skin.

It helps if you can sleep long hours or read a book, or do something fun to help keep you in a ColdStone mood :D

I'm reallllllllly looking forward toApril. It's already March,hmmm.. How time flies.

Someday, I can't help but keep thanking God continuously.. Like I could be dead or jobless or insane or homeless but I'm not. God has always shown up for me.

Hey!!!! That reminds me!!! Cutie just got an offer with a finance org.

I'm really happy for him, like super elated. He'll be in town for a month, not like I'm expecting to see much of him, work and all.. But it would be nice just knowing he's close by.

I'm weird abi? You don't see someone and you're happy with the knowledge that the person is in the same town with you.

So, someone from school( we used to be in the same hostel back in uni) calls awhile back and the minute I see it's her, my well-well-what-do-we-have-here thoughts starts going into hyper drive.

I don't know how I always know, but when someone calls to ask a favor, half the time, I can tell.
Don't ask me how and stop giving me that side eye jor.

So, Bellessima calls and I get that feeling. Turns out she needs help with something.
Thing is I always know if I'm going to help or not once I get asked and I knew I wouldn't be able to. 
  I told her I'd call her back and I ended up sending her an SMS. Now she'd feel I didn't want to even help to start with.. GuiltyMuch#

I hate when someone asks for something and I can't help. 

Early in the year, I promised myself that I'd begin to assertively put my foot down when it comes to things I don't feel comfortable with. 

        You know like when someone comes and asks to borrow your child for the a WorkWithYourChild event and you have THE feeling but shrug it of and eventually end up looking for your child because the adult forgot your child at the event? ( now that was a mouthful!! Where in heavens name did all that come from?!!!).

  That's the one.

    I felt that way when she asked. And for the times when I've pushed the feeling aside, I always end up with a situation on my hands. So, experience has taught me.

Oh well.. I do hope she's ok and all ends well.

I can't wait to get a new phone for my birthday.

Countdown begins.

It's almost Easter too.. Hmm..  Oh well.

Have a splendid evening.

Hey! Before I forget! Wouldn't it be nice to have a fun wedding band, seeing as you'll be wearing it for a longgggggggg time?? What about this???

Or
Ok,ok.. I'm getting ahead of myself and they're all Hellokitty bands. 
Just saying.. That's all.

*Big grin*



Cee.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts