Keep those hands out of sight!

Ohla Bee!!

Happy International Women's Day!!!!

How you is? How have you been?????

What have I missed out on??

I have gist!!!!!!!  See me talking like I have gissssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttt..

So yesterday ehn... I went to get icecream. *Bbm silly smiley*

Yep.

But not for me o! 
       
       The only icecream I tasted yesterday was the kinkili one the lady gave me on those tiny icecream spoons for tasting. I tasted twice :D  Would've gone on, but she dipped the spoon in cough-syrup-tasting Strawberry flavor. Yuck yuck, double yuck.

When I'm not tasting, I just love admiring the flavors and the looks of estacy on the faces of patrons of the ice cream place.

Those gummy bears are cute, and the Oreos!!!!!!!!! Oh Lawd!!!!!!!

What was I talking about sef???. Ehen!!!! I promised someone I would get him icecream and he's always reminding me, sotayyyyy whenever I log on to my office chat, that's the first thing he greets me with. I see his name in the blinking chat popup box and ara mi ma n ja ( I don't know how to say that in present continuous tense. Help a being out!)

'Icekrimmmmmmmm' ( that's how he spells it, for emphasis I guess... Shakingmyhead)

    So, I decided to get it and be done with it.
 I go get the icecream and head out to his office( lovely building, by the way.)
  Did I mention that the ice krimmmm being and I used to be an item?
     Water under the bridge, sailing ships, water over the dam( whatever happened to Kanji Dam?? Blame these brain waves...I have no idea where that popped out from *bbm straightface*).
 
Anyways!!!

I walk up and into his office, drop the goodies off and I'm visibly relieved to have done my share in building the nation! No more guilt of not keeping my word.

So, I'm there and it's AWKWARD like I know I'm not staying/not sitting, I don't want an Uche-fi-Oko-olo'oko- le- o! situation and he looks like he has exhausted topics in his box of humor. I hurriedly say hi and bye and then I notice that he puts his hand in his pocket.

It's not like I don't know he's already married. It was funny and I jejeli dusted my bum, (figuratively o!! I didn't sit, remember!!!!) and hightailed it out of there, Kia Kia!!!

Now, I'm kinda wondering if that's normal behavior. 

The hand in pocket behavior. Maybe it's used in a bid to spare someone's feelings??
Or maybe it is. Asked Chio, she just shook her head and didn't answer. Lol.

Ugbum kwa!!

Wooh!! ( I still haven't learnt how to spell that. My written Yorus is shaky sha!!!!!) 

Being!! Face ya work o!!

MomieJer just sent me this lovely picture of a dress and I think it's really beautiful.

Here;

It is, si?????

I'm beginning to see red in a new light...hmmm..

She looks gorgeous.

Ok, that's enough drooling.

I'm out.

Cee.

P.S. Beavis and ButtHead???? Who came up with that series??? Chai! Some humans sha!!



Comments

Popular Posts