Sober Reflection

Hi hi Bee.

How have you been?

Happy Ash Wednesday (Don't know if the happy is apt, maybe I ought to scratch that and make it sober Ash Wednesday..hmmm.)

Oh well. 40 days and things to give up, inner reflections and praying...

I, for one, have resolved to up the ante as regards reading my bible.. Not just reading.. Actually reflecting on what I'm reading..

I know I'm partial to Ephesians ( there's something about that book and Philipians too!, that reminds me of calm, May and females.. In no particular order. *Dontevenbotherasking*)

 Here's something I learnt today;

       'Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let               there be thanksgiving.'

No foolish talk nor crude joking.. That's funny. Maybe gossiping or snide remarks or swear words? Or insults?

Hmm..

Reminds me of how one ought to be kind with words.

Oh well..

Day 1.

You know how sometimes, when you hear something that's actually cast in stone, after a lonnnnnnggggggg time, it seems vague but familiar, almost like a fairy tale?

That's what happens to me sometimes. Like the other day when I was talking to Chio and remembered something funny about the way the 2fighting-abaya-Meji-n-ja challenged Moses, asking who made him a judge.

The scene, albeit a Warri-Re-made version, played out in my head and I was soon giggling away.

Thank God for family sha!

They have an inkling of how bizarre your thoughts can be and how *insertBBMrollingeyes smiley* ( I lack the words) your sense of humor is; so thankfully, they don't have you committed.

Is it just me or is this year super fast??

Ok.. That's my cue. 
Buzzyouinabit,ok?

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts