It's the weekend!!

Hi hi Bee,

Happy Friday!!!

It's the weekend!! Hip hip hurray!

Hope you have plans enough for 2, because this being doesn't have any.

So, what did I miss out on?

The airplane is still missing. Hmmm.. God have mercy.

*Sighs*

Hey! I was moved to a new office. It's still pretty new; everything hasn't been put in place yet. Still waiting. Waiting waiting.

But it's different and beautiful. I'm guessing by the time work is in full swing, I will only have enough energy to drag myself home and into my bed. It's still the same work pattern but a different location....PLUS I'm the Team Lead in this location.

Won't be the first time I'm starting out on my own in a new location. First time, I was a hundred shades of rookie; thumbs and all.Now, I'm a lot smarter,yippie!!!

I pray the other 2 people on my team turn out to be gems too!

I most definitely will not!! work with someone who doesn't have ( what's that phrase again? Ehen!) OWNERSHIP SPIRIT.

Fingers crossed*

Oh well.. Another weekend, huh?

I'm really dulling myself sha!!!

I should get a novel or 2 to feast my eyes on. 

My dumb BB packed up/ closed shop/ died. So, I'm FINALLY getting the love of my gadget life( the gadget of my love life? The love life of my gadget?? Huh?? What are you blabbering about??? Hian!! )

I'm getting an Xperia Z. Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Early birthday and Christmas present, I'd say.

Counting down to snuggling and 'getting to know my new phone better'

Akwombo beans, moimoi aneshi' ( salivating over a meal, when you haven't even been paid the cash you intend to use for grocery shopping).

*Grinning sheepishly*

Do have a splendid weekend!!

Do something fun o!

Cee




Comments

Popular Posts