DIY


Ohla Bee!

How have you been????

Happy Wet Tuesday!!!

How you is???

Ok, enough how-is (and how-are)s..

Today.....hmmm

I've been looking at wedding sites( don't even ask, I don't know myself.)

I actually started out looking at fun weddings then stumbled on some sites.

Too many ideas.. My head aches like madddddd. 

Chai! Who send me work?

I innocently set out to just look at pictures and smile sheepishly ( you know how it seems like the newlyweds have soo much love, and you can feel it from your screen??? Ehen! That's the one). I ended up on Pinterest looking at beach weddings.

Then I started contemplating which of my friends to twist their arms in order to get them to buy into my beach wedding idea - for themselves.( What??  I've never been to one nah!!!)

Next, I found myself looking at DIY beach wedding ideas. 

Mehn!!! You need to have plentyyyyy time and supportive girlfriends and family members!!

People who wouldn't mind having a little fun. Alottle fun.

Anyways.

The perfect end to my search....****drumroll*****

DIY Yarn Pom Pom Flowers :D


One word.

Wow!!!!!

Ok, don't laugh at me o, but at first????? I thought those flowers were real. *embarrasedsmiley*

I know, I'm such a frog.

Cutie says I'm a tadpole. That's probably because I'm always calling him a frog or a fish and the only thing he could come up with was a tadpole( maybe because I'm smaller than he is :D )

 So, I thought they were real flowers. (That's what happens when you watch Dr Seuss' Lorax twice. See how the flowers here bear strong resemblance to the Truffula tree they used in making Thneeds?)

Now I know how to make them and that's what my bouquet will look like.

Yay!!!!!!!


Hey!!! Did you know?? That Lenny Kravitz was Cinna in Hunger Games???? 

He's cute!!!!!!!

So, I am having a Midweek or Monday evening service complete with a sunset beach reception with scented candles in neatly cut wine bottles, stuck in the sand. 

Pity one can't do sky lanterns, the type they had in TANGLED, it sure would have been lovuleeeeeee.

Oh well.

Next stop, Instagram beach wedding decor and DIY ideas ; D

Like Ellie Fredricksen said in UP, ' Adventure is out there!!!!!!!'

( Now, I know what I'm passionate about!!!! Planning beach weddings!!!!!)


See you later Alligator!


Disclaimer: 

This whole wedding talk is just my way of purging my system of all the stress of the day. 

No actual Pom Pom Flowers were made; neither was there any drastic change in careers nor Thneeds made from either trees or yarn.



Cee

Comments

  1. You'd make an awesome beach wedding planner!! Gave up 'addictive' �� Pinterest for lent!!! But go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *holds on to swelling head as I float up to the sky* I would, aye? Thank you plentyyyy!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts