Gullible Gina

Ohla Bee!
 Still the weekend.
How you is?

Back at work. *dontevenbotherasking*

Hey! Something happened yesterday that has me shaking my head whenever I remember it.

 So, I was on my was to the car park after work yesterday night and met someone.

 I'd seen him around once, but the first time I wasn't really paying attention.
Now, the second time was funny.

I was walking towards the car park and he walks up to me and goes on about how he's a Pastor on his way to Camp and how he needs Fuel funds for his car and is stranded.

  All the time he was talking, I was smiling because I knew I was going to help him. I guess I was just waiting for him to stop talking. So I give him part of what I had and he insists I give him more as this was something I needed to do.

 Have I told you how aloof, cynical and withdrawn I can be sometimes? It drives my sis crazy :D

   Anyways, I politely tell him I can't let him have that and somehow( I guess I was in a good mood or had inhaled something earlier) end up making up the amount he wanted. He starts his prayers and I hurriedly move away mad head home.. Anything can fit to happen, Past 11pm, lonely and dark sidewalk to the carpark?? Akokwala.

 Now, fast forward to yesterday, which is the actual story I was telling.

I meet the same dude, emm sorry Baba, at the same spot. 

Immediately I see him, I have THE ( for future references, I'll just say TheFeeling;D) feeling and I already have a guarded look.

The Baba walks up to me and I tell myself that he's probably just about to thank me for the other day, not like it's needed; anything so I don't start my cynical thoughts and I-told-yous.

So, PLAY.... 

INTRODUCTION
Baba: Good evening. Pls are you the young lady, one thing the other thing, three things????

Cee: No, I'm not.

Baba: Oh,ok. I'm Pastor ABC of ImamTani Ministries. What church do you attend?

Cee: (Now, I'm wondering what he's talking about) Does it matter which church I attend?

Baba: No, it doesn't! (He seems a little flustered) I never knew I'd get this opportunity to talk to you, May The Lord strike me dead if I had any inkling that I would talk to you. I'm just coming from the car, I'm having some car trouble and I would like if you could............

I didn't hear the end of the sentence. I'm pretty sure no one likes being right about annoying things. I was already disappointed and frankly?? Livid!

I for one, always believe there's good in each human. Now, when someone goes out of their way to prove otherwise?? I just get upset.

I just politely told him I can't help him and started walking away.

I'd rather have someone ask for help outrightly than lie about something.

Maybe he was sincere. But it didn't feel that way. Come to think of it now, maybe I should have just given him something and wait for the third time. Or, maybe I should be more observant and the next time I see him, I should walk up to him and say I'm BaaBaaBlack Sheep of PEI Ministries and I need help.

It just didn't feel right and I'm big on my listening to how I feel.

Anyhoos.. Still praying for God's favors on everyone I know and all mankind in general.

Like I can't wait for June to come!

Oh God, my hope for years to come, help me with this Project D and may your will, not mine, be done.

Amen!

Add me to your prayer list, inugo?

Cee


Comments

  1. Seriously, "Maybe he was sincere. But it didn't feel that way. "??????!!!! Seriously?!!! I want to reach into my laptop and shake you to the realization that you were scammed the first time.
    Hian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't remind me *embarrasedsmiley*

      That'll teach me.

      You remind me of Goldielocks. What with the reaching into cyberspace and shaking me *BBMsillysmiley*
      Do that thing you do with your superpowers and send me a novel or a book,pls!

      Thank you!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts