Happy Easter!!!


Ohla!

He said to watch this space and he’d be back!


He IS back!


Image result for christ is risen

Happy Easter, everyone!

I think in the history of Easters, this has got to be the first one where I participated fully. And I don’t just mean going through the motions with the observances and pious acts. I mean following through wholeheartedly and consciously; making the observances a part of me.

The huge sacrifice at the cross also brings to mind the way Mary must’ve felt at having strangers ridicule her innocent son all for naught (or so it must’ve seemed to her).

Makes you more compassionate when you are met with friends and family who are going through a rough patch or grieving the loss of a loved one

So I was having this talk with my nanny (who by the way doesn’t call Kiara man-baby anymore. Hehehehe) and somehow things gravitated to the ways kids sneak up on you like extra-terrestrials.

Have you ever been alone in a room and your lil one snuck up to hug your legs while you were holding a big jar of water? How did you react?

This seems to be the phase I am in presently!

She seems to have leveled up on her stealth mode and taken it several notches up! Plus, she’s always scaring me and I’m meant to be the mom! Well in her defense, I have always being a scared-y cat.

And the puzzling thing is how she always knows and bursts out laughing!

I’m pretty sure she must think her mom is such a chicken. 

Oh and her nanny’s theory is that kids do that to test their parents. I don’t know about the testing bit but she sure seems to have some kind of experiment up her sleeves!

Moving on…

How long did it take you to feel comfortable in your skin after the birth of your wee bairn?

I think I only just began to feel like me a few weeks back!

Hehehehe.

It’s funny because it’s already 18months and a part of me just keeps laughing like Oh-golly-you-are-such-a-scardey-cat!

So, hypothetically,  if were to consider having a new wee bairn, the equation I would have on my hands would be:

X multiplied by 10weeks-5days plus 6months plus 6months plus 365.

X: the strength and frame of mind I’d be in.

10weeks 5days: Maximum incubation time for la bambino

6months: First 6months of exclusive Breast Feeding

Extra 6 months of introducing new solids, purees, fruits and water alongside BF-ing.

365: being a full calendar year after la bambino arrives.

My advice? 

Make the necessary plans and dive straight in.

Do it afraid! 

Truth is there’s no such thing as perfect conditions!

Ok, I’m all fired up now! Running to the store to get new baby gear!

xoxo

Cee

Comments

Popular Posts