RT

Hi hi.

Ohla.

Happy Tuesday!
Nothing's been happening..hey! That auto correct thing just made me remember something someone said to me about happiness and joy.
According to him, Happiness is umm.. Linked to events. Say, someone gets a new auto or waff or someone's plans work out for good. Then the person is happy.
Then on the other hand, joy comes as a result of what one believes. 

Like believing everything will work out fine when you're burdened on all sides. It's more like an evidence of things hoped for. ( wait a minute!!! Isn't that faith??) well.... I'm only saying it as I heard it, leave it be.
(I do hope I'm doing his explanation justice). 

What I got from the above is that no one has the power to make you unhappy........unless you permit it.

Hmmm... I've always known that though, hehehe. I almost cut in while he was dispensing the advice then thought better of it. Besides, he means well, I guess.

Hey! Remember that BazLuhrmann song about Sunscreen?????

Makes plentyyyyyyy sense, right???????

I thought so too!

A really close friend of mine is getting married in May. It would be nice to plan a bridal shower for her.
Something simple..just her friends with cake and ice cream. Nothing over the top. Now, I wonder why I didn't think of that before now! April is almost here!

Wouldn't it be nice to have those cute Viber smileys here? Their expressions are soooooo exact and apt and they're wayyyyyyyyyy cuter than those anyama Hangout smileys.

Anyways, Cutie( that's not really his name. Then again, everyone knows that*bbrollingeyessmiley*)
seems to be on a quest to sniff this blog of mine out. 
The Lord is his akpuobi, like I love to say. It's not even like I've put up anything on him.......yet*mischiefsmiley**

We seriously need smileys here.

Sir Blogger the Gallant, please hep hawa ministry.

Smileys and digressing, {hence the numerous extra info in brackets, like this one:D } seem to be my flaws here.

Oh well..

Buzzbackinabit.

Comments

Popular Posts