Hopeless Vs Hopeful

Hi hi.

Yea, I know.. Cutie says to change that line of mine.

Well, seeing as I don't have another, this will just have to do, for now.

Just when I'd thought I wouldn't feel this way, it happens..

There was a point in my life when work was a whole different ball game.

Sometimes?? I think I have been coddled all my life.

Reason being that there are certain things that happen that I dont get to know about or don't understand why they are/ exist, even when everyone around sees it as a way of life.

Confused much?? Tell me about it.. I confuse myself sometimes.

Ok, I'll give instances.. You know how in school, primary/secondary/ university; it seemed like acceptable behavior to sit with your friends during a test and ask or peep or copy or exchange sheets in the middle of a test or an exam?

I didn't get the memo.

I only became aware of THAT trend in, say, my 3rd year in school.

Like I used to beat myself up when I don't prepare for a test, BECAUSE I knew that,'na me go carry my abukata' if I don't read.

I like to console myself and say that there are plentyyyyy others out there with the same mind set, at least in that area.

Then again, I can be absent minded.. My friends never fail to point out how much I can float.
I never get to fully comprehend what is going on till it's over and done with.

.......a friend gets married? Yours truly never gets to hear about it till the stork comes with the first child.

Ok!!! It's not THAT bad but you get my drift.

Then again, I digress.

I have this Project D on my mind.

It's being overwhelming. I keep praying for Gods help.

Just when.. Ok, rein in that train of thought. God has and will always come through for me.
Like I love to say, 'This, too, will pass!'

All good things will come.

Xoxo

Cee





 

Comments

Popular Posts