Help??? Or not?

OOhla Blogger.

Counting down to Val, are we? Some countdown that is. I wonder how it's working out for you..

You know how people tell you how you won't understand certain things till you go through it?

Ok, so I used to say to myself that when I have my twins, I'd do everything myself....(wait for it......)and still work.
Yep. 
Super mom me.

The rationale behind this reasoning was that Cutie will be a hands-on dad and surely, taking care of 2 wee bairns ought to be easy peasy,right?

Wrong!!!
Everyone seems to say that one will be needing help to juggle everything.

Now, although I don't pray for as much workload as SarahJessicaParker had in the I-don't-know-how-she-does-it movie, I do have enough sense to know that work can be......work:) and soooooooooo, help will most definitely be appreciated.

Hmmm...

Lists, list,lists....

Get the kids up and ready for the day,
Drop them off,
Head out to work,
Surpass daily set targets at work,
Get enough done and on time,
Head out,
Meet up with Cutie,
Pick the kids,
Fix the dead bulbs,
Clean the house,
What's for lunch/dinner/breakfast,
Lunch packs??
Do the laundry,
Supervise homework,
Spend time with the twins,
Sleep,
More sleep,
Work..

How do moms manage? And without help? Why do I have a funny feeling I may be striking off the sleep and more sleep from my list as I won't be getting THAT much to start with?

Then there are the horrendous help tales one hears.

Hmm.. 
Into your hands, O Lord Jesus.

Everything will work out just fine. In Jesus name, Amen!

Happy Thursday!

Cee.



Comments

Popular Posts