Fluids,fluids,fluids.


So.. After all that cold air on Sunday, guess who ended up with a bad case of sore throat and splitting headaches?
As usual, I indulged in my favorite pastime; SLEEP!!

Counted the hours till it was time to head home and then I fervently wished I had Aladdin's carpet to get me home in a flash.

Story!

Got home, and slept!
Made sure I plied my tummy with loads of fluids.

You know something??? When people say take fluids, they sure do know what they're saying.

The fluids; water, dissolvable Vitamin C, Ribenna and water?? They really helped!!

I was surprised.

I feel a little shaky and weak but a whole lot better!

Thank God for big mercies.

Oh well..

Isn't it funny how when you have something, you start wanting something else??

Man's insatiable needs...

Anyways!!!!
Cee.



Comments

Popular Posts