Odd Tuesday( somehow, that reminds me of OddThomas)

Ohla..
 
Happy Tuesday.
 
How are you? Hope we're all still basking in the euphoria of Monday :D **dont even ask***
 
Was, absently, listening to a conversation between two individuals. (And no I wasn't eavesdropping.. Blame it on my bilingual brain that picks up stuff and filters them into cognitive words)
and in the course of their discussion, the talk of death came up twice.
 
The first time when the gentleman talks about losing his father some months after his trip back home
and the next time when the lady talked about her younger sis having a 3rd miscarriage.
 
What actually struck me was the fact that over time, when you hear talk of people traveling back home and then dying a few months after their trip home, the reaction one usually gets is,' He should have stayed back o! why did they even come back?'
And I'm thinkng.. really, are people that evil that their life's work is to kill others whenever they see them after a long time? Maybe..
 
Or do such humans just inhale some kind of bad air that doesn't quite agree with their system and they decide to go over to Heaven to be with the Lord?
 
One would never know, I guess.
 
While I'm on the talk, I ought to say this.. Life is short, the present is just that- A PRESENT. Our time here isn't permanent. The final destination is HEAVEN or HELL.
 
As we strive for excellence, let us ask for God's grace and mercy, every day of our life.

Oh! And a happy Groovie Wednesday in advance!

Comments

Popular Posts