Rainy Thursday!

It rained!

Yay!!
And I walked in it.
I can't remember the last time I ran in the rain. Played in the rain. Just goofed about in the rain.

Well, I did today.

Not like I planned to! And not like this..


 I didn't have a change of clothes: D 

It was more like;


I was on my way to work and it started pouring. I thought I'd wait it out but it kept pouring and didn't seem like it was going to let up. Besides, the fat drops looked really inviting so I thought I might as well give it a go.. You only live once, right? :D

In I went and it was fun!!

Ok, forget the part about me dashing across in the rain.. I was actually smiling and didn't mind that I was getting wet. Reminded me of the little things that make me happy. Playing in the rain and all..

Anyways.. Still on my Project D.

I was just thinking about God's infinite love for man. Remember when Bruce Almighty was angry because it seemed like the voices/prayers ringing in his head wouldn't stop? Thank God, we have God as God( hope you understand that).

He doesn't get tired of hearing our prayers even the seemingly trivial of them. 
We pray, and fast and ask and ask and ask;

*God please help me with work*
*God please help me in my finances*
*God please don't let this pimple come out on the day I have a hot date or when I get to see the dimpled being that gives me butterflies.*
*God please reduce the traffic, I'm running late*
God please heal Mr XYZ*

The list is endless..

It's almost as if there's always something to ask from Him.

And the awesome thing is that He still calls on us to ask!

He's not grumpy or snappy like, 'Ehen?? I already gave you N1m a few years ago, what more do you want?'

Hmmm...

Thank you Jesus for your love and provision and for being there ALWAYS!

One last thought..
It might seem like a whole lot to handle now, it's alright. Hang in there. God is always on time. just believe. Ok? Good.

Loads of hugs.
Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts