Random thoughts

Ohla!!

Cutie keeps saying I should change my opening line to something else.
According to him, whenever he calls, I usually go,'hi hi' or 'hey,you'. So he thinks I've outgrown it.
My laugh too! Says it's only,'hehehe' and I need to spice it a bit.
Wooh! 
Shebi it's just laugh. Tor!!
Hey, you wouldn't believe who just walked in!!

The funniest dude ever.

Dude walks in and starts smiling.
Next thing, he says he rarely ever smiles with females but there's something about me he likes.

I can't help but keep my smile in check..

Seriously, some humans are unique.

I always get to meet really interesting people In the course of my work.

People with diverse attitudes, it's amazing.

Especially the males.. Very interesting lot.. They never cease to make me smile.. In a good way.

Ok, back to work.

Toddles!!


Comments

Popular Posts