Royal Jester

Ohla Bee ( has a nice ring to it. I'll stick to saying Bee then)

Happy Thor's Day.

Disregard that.

Hope you're good.

Yesterday,I was reading something on Boarding schools; life therein- the whole Nine yards.

I'll hashtag the blog so you can go back to it whenever you want.

Anyways!!!!!! 
I've been thinking about updating my resolutions.. And no, it's not middle of the year yet so I guess I'm allowed to update/ fine tune/ scratch out whatever I want, right?

For as long as I've known me, I guess I've always been half child/ half adult. Now, for those who think they know me a bit, I'm always displaying or holding something that promotes the half child image more than the other me.

The adult in the toy store who wanders with glee, touching every item she sees?? ( that's if it's a store that allows the touching bit). That's not quite me, but it comes real close.

Over the years, I guess my excessive use of smileys and and pictures-on-dps; all that and their first cousins, or maybe even my love for toons and animes rub off against some mthe wrong way.

I've been reevaluating all of me and something someone said struck a nerve.. No scratch that.. 2 nerves. Or maybe even 3. Disregard that.
So, I was chatting with an olddddddddd friend and he goes on about how it's been ages and how a picture would be nice to see if I've changed a bit. Being the silly Billy that I am, I go on to send a picture I cropped from an anime, one of the recent ones and the next thing the old-someone-I-used-to-know says is,' Change!!' and 'Need I remind you of the year you were born?'

Now, I accept full responsibility for the anime picture stunt but seriously????

Last I checked???birth certificates are still acceptable mediums for determining one's age. 


  I've come to the conclusion that a lot is wasted on most people. I get that there's a time to goof around. But you know how most people take on the role of Royal Jester just to take the limelight off something awkward and have everyone in laughs? Or when someone asks a rude question but you shrug it off and make a joke out of it so the person doesn't feel slighted and yet the Unique Being still goes on and on about it???  

Nah.. A lot is soooo lost on most people.


Maybe I ought to have tagged this,'RoyalJesterTurnedLawyer'

So, back to my resolution.

No more jesting or goofing around.

In fact no more smileys. I'll take them all down and Heaven help whoever asks what the matter is.
This RoyalJester is out of the building.




I'll keep my dry smileys and whatnots to myself. 
Adult like,huh??

One Adult coming up.

Cee.



Comments

Popular Posts