The Unconventional Couple

Ohla Bee,

How's you these days?

Happy Thursday, is it?

Totally unrelated though; ***clearing throat*** I'd like to show my appreciation to all the unique beings that I've been blessed to work with; all them years. Like the best hands ever. Today's Thankful/Appreciation Tuesday (Or is it Thursday??) focus is on Yahaya Yahaya. He's like the best of the best. Calm demeanour, cheery disposition always, he really is a pleasure to work with.

So, that's out of the way.

 Now, have you ever had friends that were planning their wedding and really couldn't care much for all the frills that went into the planning?

Introducing Mr N and Mrs N.

You know how people tell you how they've had all the details of how they would love their wedding to be, planned out since they were 5? This couple apparently missed that bus.
They're immune to the whole wedding fever and don't seem to be 'shaking body' at all.

It's so funny to watch them at it.

The good side however is that they ARE looking forward to being with each other and I guess that's the most important part of it all. I mean, who wants to take on all that planning only to have the whole thing collapse in a heap a few months after the wedding?

Me thinks a small, intimate wedding would do just fine. Birthdays and weddings are on the same scale and carry as much weight,right? (Wrong, lol.) And we don't stress that much about birthdays! So why then do we go the extra mile for weddings?! I think the calmer the better.

Cee, you're just a clown. You have to be the only one who thinks that way(Somehow, I doubt that.) Oh! and Lotanna! We were bridesmaids at a friend's wedding and she analysed and dissected everything in financial terms; ending with,'...this is all a waste of money.'
Hehehehe. I laughed all through the wedding! Plus she's a fabulous dancer!

I remember when Goldilocks had her wedding. She had 10 of us girls by her side! I must say she's really strong! Even back then it showed. 10 girls!!! I won't say a word all through. I'll just sit back and observe. Lol.

Truth be told, I'm looking forward to the New Year more than I am to next month. My birthday was even more fun if you ask me!

I just want to hide under the covers and when I wake up, it'll be the New Year, yay!

Let me get to making the time machine that 'd do just that for me.

See you in the New Year!

(That's hoping my machine works.)

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts