'Smile,' Camera, Action Vs Smile-And-The-Whole-World-Smiles-Back-At-You.

Ohla Bee!!!!!!!

Happy October-is-almost-over Sunday!

How's you these days?

So, this isn't one of those posts where I go on about the power of a smile; how when you smile genuinely, people smile back at you( though this happens sometimes. Well, I mean we can't completely rule out the fact that THAT has been known to happen)or posing for cameras.

This is more like smile and feel good because regardless of what life throws at it, you're in full control of how you react to situations.

I met this very unique being today.

If he were a character from a cartoon or fantasy/animation, he'd probably be a leprechaun.

And I say that with plenty humour.

From hello, he had a complaint about everything! Not exaggerating, everything fa!

At first, I was taken aback and it wasn't till I got to talk some more with him that I realized that he either was going through a lot or was reacting that way as a defence mechanism. Or he'd probably been a leprechaun in his past life.

Once I'd clarified that fact in my head, everything he did was oh so funny.My tummy hurt from trying to hold back from laughing( We wouldn't want him to think I was laughing at him now, would we? Thing is, I really wasn't laughing at him. He just reminded me a whiny 2 year old. All it took was just a look at him and my laugh mode would automatically activate itself. Hehehe.)

It made me remember something I'd read somewhere;

'Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
        Be kind.
             Always.'


Maybe he'd had a bad day before we met. (Somehow, I doubt that because the instant I mentioned his name to someone, she screamed and started laughing. So, his uniqueness precedes him). I also memorized his name- it's kinda funny and unique. See? I was serious when I said he's unique.


Anyway, it wouldn't matter if he's the grouch who stole Christmas. I hereby resolve to be super sweet to him whenever I run into him again. I'd be Lil' Miss Sunshine, all sweet and syrupy. Maybe then, I can test out the Smile-And-The-Whole-World-Smiles-With-You theory. And if that doesn't help, I'll have to request for factory settings. Hehehehe. Cee, you're such a clown.

But seriously, He needs a hug to sweeten his disposition.

Make that 3 hugs,lol.

Have a splendid week!

Loads of Hugs!!!

Cee.


Comments

Popular Posts