Things we learn everyday

Ohla Bee!

How are you? Happy Almost May Day!!

How have you been?

So, let me do small tatafo and tell on Kam.

You know how you see a movie and then out of boredom, you decide to see it again?

Today was one of those days.

We, being Chio and I, decided to replay/ rewatch the Frozen Movie.

Not out of boredom this time but because Kam wouldn't stop whining about wanting to see Dora.

*rolling eyes*

Dora ko, let me adorn you ni. Hehehehe.

*sticking tongue out*

Anyways! We decided to watch it again, with the umutaajjiis

This time though, I'm not paying close attention to the movie. I just hear bits here and there, especially the bit when Anna becomes a permanent fixture outside Elsa's ( oh!and by the way, they have really lovely names. When the twins come, I am most definitely naming them Elsa and Anna..... That's assuming Disney doesn't come up with cuter names. Hehehehe.) door.

So, you can imagine my utter amazement when I step out for a bit and just as I am about going back to the movie, I see a tiny being all most glued to Chio's house guest's door singing, 'Don't you want to build a snowman'.

Rotflmao

Kai!!!

Some mothers do have 'em indeed!!

And we say kids don't soak up all they see and hear like tiny sponges that they are!

And it was all so nicely done!!!!

Kai!! Kam sha!!!!!

Ok, I'll explain why this got me laughing each time.

We'll call the house guest, ummm... Owiaha, yes.

So, Owiaha comes in everyday and stays holed up in her room unless she's on her way out and needs to use the ladies. No more, no less( let's dance to Fuji garbage, heheheh. I can't help myself).

I guess Kam compared both situations and found them quite similar. Kids are super smart these days.

Hmm..

Don't you want to build a snowman. Heheheheheheheheheheheheehe. Oya, Cee!! Face ya work o!!

Later Elsa Bee.

Cee.


Comments

Popular Posts