Note to The Younger Cee

Ohla Bee.

Happy April. How are you?

Hmmm.. You know how sometimes you just keep worrying and generally giving yourself a hard time, forgetting to breath?  I was going through my mailbox the other day and saw a mail from Human Resources about the death of a colleague. 

  I had to stop, re-evaluate and thank God for everything.

Being alive, stil being around, being here; that definitely counts. 

So, Worry/ fret not. If you're still here then God isn't quite done with you yet.

    Promotion List Haze.

The mail came in at past 11pm. Hehehe.

Something funny happened today at work.
 So, I've been at the new place for close to 3 weeks and sometime in the middle of the 1st week, my colleague and I decided to take matters into our own hands and re-arrange the place.
  
    This wasn't because it wasn't a looker. Far from it. It was actually beautiful. There lay our problem.
Beautiful but not functional. And seeing as we were the ones going to be working there, we moved things around a bit. Ok... A lot.

  So, today the interior decorator comes and I had completely forgotten that we even touched anything till she mentioned it. I just kept smiling and saying sorry because I knew she knew ( and I knew too- from experience!) that lifting and moving the furniture wasn't going to be a piece of cake.

   Big victory because everything stayed the way we wanted it. *rubbingmypalmswithglee*

Anyways. In other news. The extra colleagues we were expecting came by, or at one of them came today and I'll be seeing the others everyday till Friday.
The colleague for today reminds me of Andrea. Plus she doesn't give off any weird vibe. She seems nice too. 

Time will tell.


So! Note to the younger Cee( saw this on BN, Wana's note made me stop and think of doing one to me)

* Don't get worried about school and school work, you have a smart head on your shoulders. If you'd only just relax, you'd surprise even yourself.

* Stop buying job! Your parents can take care of themselves eh!! Don't get caught in the whole cross fire fa!

*Enjoy each parent when they're around. You won't have soo much time with them. Make it count.

* Sit straight and do me a favor! Speak up and stop being a mouse! While you may not have SuperPowers ( this isn't a definite conclusion though. It's still being looked into), you are most definitely one of the special ones! 

* Listen to THE VOICE. It'll save you from plenty wahala.

* Dont listen to people who have issues with how you look. You'd only end up worrying and worrying makes you lose weight o!
 
Hehehehe.


Back to my desk. 

Buzz you later!!

Cee


  

Comments

Popular Posts