Thankful


Ohla Bee,

Today I am thankful. 

* Thankful to be alive, healthy and well.

*Thankful I have my very own sparring partner to hound and to love, every day and in every way.

* Thankful for my parents and siblings.

*Thankful for my Chio and Okwyz and MadreMia and Fran and Keletwi.

*Thankful for all that I am and the many hats Cee wears.

* Thankful for how my mind works.

*Thankful for journey mercies every day.

*Thankful I have my Princess Kiara Jasmine. (Oh! And thankful for Chinwendu too!)

*Thankful for the earth I live in.

*Thankful for friends who understand (or probably don’t) when I disappear and love me the same (or don't).

*Thankful for times when I’ve been broke, low,sad and God’s mercy saw me through it all.

*Thankful for Momie Kene, Princess Ojinemeogo and Lola for car trips home. Oh! and Ogun's frequent appearances on the scene! 

* Thankful for Momie Kene's charger to charge my phone ( She just buzed to say my battery was done charging. Who knew finding original chargers was such a herculean task?! Humans! Handle your chargers with care!)

 *Thankful for Ice, Goldielocks,Ima (hug,hug).

*Thankful for food. ( It took pregnancy to activate my taste buds. Who knew food tasted oh so yummy!)

Above all, I’m thankful for me.

Thankful for how I’ve grown.

Oh, and I’m thankful for how I still love animations and certain cartoons. Hold fast to what makes you childlike and happy!

#NeverLandMode


PaperOwls&Chocolate,


Cee.


Comments

Popular Posts