Hair Tales

Ohla 🐝 Bee

Talk about double standards.

So a lady walks up to me and says,
'Oh, is this your hair??

Wow! It really doesn't look laid. Shouldn't you do something about it?'

Now let's rewind three weeks back.

This lady had a huge curly hairdo that would've given my own hair a run for it's money. And to think my hair was only trying at having that kind of volume, only to be laughed at!

I wasn't exactly surprised though.

My hair has a mind if it's own half the time,  so I can understand how confused she was to see my usually laid hair, be all short and left to, 'go with the wind.'

Let's see the hair in question


I guess alot of people can deal with wavy or curly weaves but not my nappy hair. Oh well, not bothered. This was my first wash and go and I had every intention of caring less about being prim and proper with my hair-do, and more about just breathing. I just might decide to rock this and make it my go-to style for all of August. 
Hehehehehehehe. I pray she doesn't burst an artery.lol.

Just kidding.
I can't wait to go on leave. I already have a list of things I want to do. 

It sure is going to be a long week.

If you feel as drained as I do, here's a little something I say to myself, 
'Hang in there, chin up. Head up high, dive right into it. Give it your best, shake off the tears and you'll be just fine.'

Toodles! 

Cee😍😍😍

Comments

Popular Posts