Who knew barring LO from the cinemas was a thing!

Ohla and a smurfy unbirthday to you!

So!

Who'd have known!

Like, yes I have been on the other side of the fence when at the movies and I see a couple with their LO. Thing is I rarely( if ever) pay any heed to things people do. Probably because I feel if you're doing it, then you probably have your own rationale behind your actions.

Well, the things you learn when you have a baby booboo.

Went to see this movie which we'd been wanting to see and we get turned away.

Huh?!

At first, I thought the lady attendant said it tongue-in-cheek. Turns out she was serious. I was so dazed. Now, if she had said something different from, ' We are following directives from the Censor Board, as babies are under-aged (ati beh beh lo),' I would probably have even heard what she said.

I still don't get it. Now, going by what she said, you can't go in with a baby because of the subliminal messages it'll send to her young subconscious self??

It would have even made a whole lot of sense if she'd said the hall would be too loud and we'd have to show her the baby's ear muffs before we'd be allowed in! Which was even why we choose the movie we were hoping to see!

Hian!!!!!!!!!!

It was really sad because even now, I still don't get it.

Oh well.

No movies till baby sister is 18 then (at least we'd be adhering to the rating rules *insert eye rolling smiley*).

Like I said, who knew!

Cee




Comments

Popular Posts