Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohla Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I apologize.. If it is any consolation, I'm ashamed of myself! **covers face*

October loun loun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry. But I'm back now.

Work took its toil on me and I decided to take time off work before I collapsed.Went on a well deserved holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure about getting the pictures on here. But if I can I will..

How have you been? What have I missed?!!!!!!!!!

Just thinking back at how long I've been away, Oh me lawd *in Big Momma's voice*

*Wide smile*

This is me signing back in.

Loads of hugs and praising God for a good year! Saw this really gory clip of the Boko Brothers killing humans!!!! by shooting them in the head and throwing them off a bridge and I was speechless.


Lord, have mercy.

In the spirit of the season, have a care and treat others as you'd have others treat you.


Loads of hugs and icecream cupcakes.

Cee.


Comments

Popular Posts