All I want for Christmas...

Ohla Bee.

Howdy!!!

See? When I said I'd repented and turned a new leaf, I meant it for good!!
I'll try to see how I can get my fingers to keep up with my LightningMcQueen mind and keep this space up to date.

I was over the moon to be leaving the office at 1 today... It's truly the most wunderba time of the yearrrrr.
Ok, Cee.. Can it.

But seriously..  We need to take some time off work and appreciate the people in our lives.

While I don't have any plans, the thought of staying home is sweet music 🎶 in me ears.

Dear Santa, I have tried be good.
Please I want a new car and a Maltese puppy I can Dye lilac or purple.

Dearest Jesus, thank you for life and your Birthday. I ask for your blessings and grace in all I do ,now and alwayssssss. Amen.

I Wonder what Sis Inc. have Planned.

Is It Me or Is this app going WillieWonkers? What's with all the uppercase letters in the middle of nowhere?!! Arrrggggggggghhhh!!

Do have a splendid Christmas!!!!

Loads of hugs, ice-cream cupcakes and Gizdodo,

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts