Back to Work Monday.


Ohla Bee,

How are you?

Hope you had a smurfilicious break??

Tried to update the posts I had stuck in my Drafts but Bee didn't seem to have my time... Busy eating chicken and asun abi? *bbm side eye*

Oh well.. Better late than never,huh?

Festivities on a lull...back at my desk and I'm wondering.. where did 2014 go???

If there's one super visible thing that makes me realize the year is over, it'd be my hair.

I'd never have believed in a thousand and onety one light years that I'd embark on a take-super-care-of-your-hair journey. I'm still taking baby steps and for them days when I feel like just yanking the strands from my scalp, there's my ever loyal stead.. My W-I-G. hehehehehe.
   
        Truth be told, it can be very tiring managing both textures, as cliche as that sounds but... looking back at old pictures and recent ones.... I seem to be doing something right.

2014 may not have dragged as I'd have loved(or not) but I am thankful for all of God's blessings and mercies on me and mine, as well as on all of mankind. I could've died but I didn't. I could have ceased to exist but I'm still here. Surely, God has greater plans for me in the New Year.

     Just saying it alone is somewhat surreal.

    2015.........hmmm...

Almost like the trailer of a Sci-Fi movie.......

*********************************************************************************

The Planet...............  Earth II

The Target........Mankind

The Year........ 2015

After the great blast and the destruction of Earth I, watch Hugh Jackman and his team fight for their survival and journey in search of better standards of living and clean air/water.
What will save them? Watch the continuous struggle between a father's true love& devotion  for his family/work and his planet.

Starring.......

Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman,..........................

------DrumRoll----------

             2015

Coming Soon to Cinemas near you.

*********************************************************************************

I got carried away.. but you catch my drift.

Overwhelming.

Oh God our help in ages past, Our hope for years to come...

God guide us through this year too and help us to stay close to you in our every deed. Amen!

Do have a splendid end of year!!

Loads of hugs and prayers and fat-free( Like it ever is!) yoghourt,

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts