Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Hope you had a great Christmas and Boxing Day!

I absolutely love Christmas! 

And not just because it’s commemorating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, it is also my dad’s birthday!

Yayyyyy!

This holiday was a really great one. 

Quiet and Happy. 

I got to sleep in and still got up early enough for the traditional gift sharing. 
It was also a period for reflection. 

I guess that’s part of the course outline for adulting.

There are a lot of things you never really know exist till you blast your present phase and level up. 
Just like you never knew you could go 2 straight days without sleep because you’re tending to a newborn OR that you could actually carry a baby 41 weeks and birth a baby; a new life.
 Was just staring at pictures of my nephew and niece and Kiara and I’m still in awe of God’s works. These children are actually growing before our eyes and really fast!

Typical #BlinkAndMissIt Moments.

I was saying to my sis the other day how my nephew eats really dainty now, no spills and he’s growing so tall, he’ll soon be taller than me! I bet that’s the same way my mom feels about me too.

Hehehehe.

So, it’s #BackToWorkWednesday and as much as it was a struggle getting my mind to picture me at work today, I’m super thankful for colleagues and the gift of work.

This year I’m thankful for:

Family.
Friends turned sisters,
Health (of mind and body),
For Happy Days and Sad Days; Days of Little and Days of Plenty,
For work,
For Life,
For someone to love and hound, annoy and disturb forever *insert goofy grin*.
2017 has been truly full of God’s blessings.


This year, I’ve discovered myself even more

Like who knew I could actually step up and combine my goofy traits with being someone’s mom? That bit is still mind-blowing!

This year I’ve learnt:

Patience: I’m still learning this bit. Help me O Lord!
Tact: You really don’t have to say everything or anything at all.
Power in the Tongue: Because I say it, it is.! Why say something negative or decree something negative when I can say plenty things positive? As a man thinketh in his mind o! I perceive it and so shall it be!!!!!!

Be Open to Possibilities!
As the year gradually comes to an end, I will be thankful because God’s mercies kept me this far so I am hopeful for a GREAT 2018.

Loads of hugs and kisses 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Cee

P.S
 2017 was my happy πŸŽ₯  camera year. I loved every bit of it! Here's me mom😍😍








Comments

Popular Posts