Hurray for the other half of the year!

Ohla Bee,

A lot of happenings have occurred in the time I’ve been away…some happy, some not so happy, others out rightly sad.

My boss died and it still feels like he’ll walk up to my desk any day now asking how everything is going; he always does that. Everyone sure will miss him. It really is sad dwelling on it.


So, my colleague at work (Sir Ray) has this beautiful way of breaking into worship songs or just randomly saying things exulting the name of God. Oh, and the songs? They’re usually Ibo songs. He always goes on about how much he loves Ibo songs and wishes he could speak the language. You know that feeling when you can speak as well as understand, not just your language, but others too? I’m sure that’s how he feels singing in Ibo.


Someone had something good happen to them today and when Sir Ray heard of it, he exclaimed, ‘Father Lord, wouldn’t you rather locate me?! It will be for both our good!’


That just had me laughing away like a hyena.


Hehehehehe.

Sounds so like that CNN Bank Ad, I keep giggling each time I remember him say it.


So to usher in beautiful things for the remaining part of the year, I say, ‘Father Lord!!!!! Wouldn’t you rather locate me?!’

And you bet I have a BIG smile on my face.


Hahahahaha.




Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts