Childlike

Ohla Bee!!

And before you say I've come with my Christmas-y post again, let me just say this. Don't you just love Christmas? *runs away tongue in cheek* I can't help myself.

How's you these days?

I've been feeling very restless lately. Having the wee lass grow so fast doesn't help either. Restlessness not exactly like cabin fever but probably first cousins with it. The travel-slash-let's-go-somewhere-new itch.

I really want to go somewhere entirely new.

Take long walks and eat outside and breathe clean air. At this point, I really wouldn't mind going all alone though I'd be most delighted to have company. Maybe I should drag Keletwi.

Being an adult can be very draining sometimes. Oh well. Nothing 5 days in Disneyland can't cure.

My mom's language.

One of the things I wish I learnt at a young age.

Each time I hear someone speak in that dialect, my ears just tune in to the frequency like a part of me always always recognizes it but unfortunately, can't make out what's being said. I do know how to say a few words and understand surface talk but anything beyond that and I'm lost.

I guess I could always get someone to teach me. Nothing new there.

When was the last time you did something new. Complete that painting, finish that book, take on that hobby??

Make the best of the present and explore all the opportunities around you. Be as goofy as you want. Dance as much as you want. Smile. Do side flips. I think adults often lose touch with 'reality' especially when they're chasing everything humanly possible.

We grow up and become the stuffy adults we never liked being around, as kids.

If money, finances and logistics weren't a problem, what would you do?

Cee.






Comments

Popular Posts