There once was a body...

Ohla Bee,

Merry New Year!

As is to be expected, January is dragging on, 3 light years and counting. *insert eye rolling smiley*
But hey! We thank God for the gift of life. Thank God we still have today to spend with the ones we love, right?

You know how it is said that you never really know until you actually do (or something to that effect)? Well, this snap back issue was probably what they had in mind.

Getting yourself back after a LO can be somewhat daunting. I still have days where I find myself grasping at straws as regards what words to use for what. Like my brain froze, thawed and melted.*repeat process*

So it's back to exercising and eating right to feel like a human being. I stumbled on an app, 'Freeletics.'  It combines running and other workouts to help one become faster, more alert and of course, lose weight.
It involves a repetition of burpees, squats, jumps, planks, push-ups and some others I can't remember( foggy memory.com).

I think I'll just stick to my skipping/leg raise/ planks/squats. We seem to be getting on just fine plus there's the added value of making Jasmine giggle as I do them. She seems to think I've been placed here for her viewing(and giggling) pleasure. Glad to be of service, me darling.

And to think that awhile back, Chio and I used to go hours non-stop following Cindy Crawford's every move on her exercise tapes! Maybe I should take up dancing, or taekwondo( hey! reminds me of the cute Taekwondo dude I met at the airport once! The first Yaga I ever met. *dreamy sigh* err ehm! Where was I?Oh, ok) or jogging! Sounds like a plan.

And it's really funny how for each workout routine I see, my mind just rolls her eyes and says,'Easy peasy, I can do that' till I start the repetitions and then I begin to confess that Jesus is Lord.

 Hahahahahaha.

Abi I shuu kukuma invent my own TMB jog-scapade? That would be a sight! Especially when I 'break down' in the middle of the bridge. Hehehehehe.

Totally unrelated but I think I just heard, 'Gloria in excelsis deo.' It is now confirmed that my mind is playing tricks on me. Tor.

Anyways, Here's to beautiful things in the New Year.

May your ways be paved with Christ's light
And your hearts filled with the peace of God that transcends all.

Happy New Year!

Cee.








Comments

Popular Posts