Thinking out loud

When your legs don't work/walk?? like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheek?

Darling, I'll be loving you till we're 70

........
........

When my hair's all gone and my memory fades.
I know you'll still love me the same.
Because you're a soul that could never grow old.

......................................................................

Ohla Bee,

Disregard the above.

There's just something about the lines...

Hmmm....

So, AyoBumblebee found a Coke with his name on it!!! How quaint is that!

Hoping I'd find one with my long name...that's a laugh.

Maybe Elle.

Anyways..

Do have an awesome weekend ahead!!

Loads of hugs,

ChinedumijeEkeomaEmmanuella

(See? There's no way I'd find all that on a Coke. A Cee,maybe???)

Comments

Popular Posts