Details, Details, Details...

No Ohla Bee.

How are you?

Thank God for the weekend!!!

So , I was thinking..

If I were to make a list of what I wanted in a wedding...hmmm.. I'd say;

A quiet,serene venue.

Nuclear family... Before you jump down my throat, this IS a whimsical list. With or without any real conclusions, you decide.

I don't have that many people who'd want to come anyways..( You keep saying that! What makes you think people won't want to come?????!! I dunno. Just a hunch.)

A few friends.. Even here, it'd be optional. I wouldn't want people spending tons just to come for a small wedding.

Just go with how you feel.

Umm..a few more people and voila!

We're done.

Now, venue.

I'd want those realllllyy cute chiavari chairs,no drapes behind, please.

White drapes/curtains sparingly used.

Lots of light as its going to be an evening event.

And then those lilac lanterns.. Oh and with scented candles too!!

We could splurge on the photography,music and food. I'd want ice-cream and cupcakes.

And a honeymoon by the beach in Mauritius.

That's not a tall order, is it?

Hmmm...

Dear God, help keep my head from exploding. Too manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy details

Comments

Popular Posts