This matter of Marriage

Hi Bee,

How are you?

Happy Sunday o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in a very happy mood today.

All thanks to me and my observations. hehehehehehe.

So, I got to work and the door wasn't open yet. As usual, we had to wait for the' Custodian of the Key'

SO, there I sat....waiting.

While I was jejeli looking my lookery, I noticed the *** lady 'faithfully' poking her nose. Hmmm! and with her gloves on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The same ones she'll probably end up using to pat someone down!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



On the funny side, when I eventuallyyyyyyyyyyyy got in and turned on the telemundo, the channel on was African Magic Showcase.

Ehn ehn o! Before you jump down my throat o!!!!!!!!! I usually wouldn't go searching for the channel o! It just happened to be the last channel that had been tuned to before the telemundo.(wooh! gbogbo explain ti mo n explain!! You sha get my drift. **wink wink**)

So, they were showing this movie; 'How to be Lola's husband'.
The movie is about a couple who split and both find different people to go through the motions all over again with. Except they aren't quite over each other, yet.

Some parts are funny. Almost like a longer version of ummm....GidiUp or something like that.

Some parts anyways..

Like the part where the Lola's parents went to refund the bridprice to their 'ex' son-inlaw.
Lola's mother whips out N50 and tells them that since the amount paid the the groom's family was N28.50k, the N50 ought to cover it.

She went on to ask them to give her change o! After all their son is a banker. hehehehehehe.. Of course, the whole process turned upside down after each side(each side, being the respective Mothers) started listing and making demands for all the wrappers, gifts (and the daughter in-law in question ..hehehehe) back.

But wait o!!!!!!!!!

This couple were married for 5 years charu oku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chai!!!!!!!!!

How do people throw away all that effort and love and hard work?????? Tor!!!!!!!! ( I sha know how grown my twins would be if I had them 5 years back or how long my hair would be given 5 years of TLC) :P

At least the groom admitted that he under appreciated his ex. ( Not there anyways.. Only to himself and his dude friend, who by the by, is the same dude who wants to marry the Lola nwanu).

Poor dude. Now, he understands that he's lost what he had...........only because someone else wants it too!!!!!!!!!

******humming******** You don't know what you've got till its gone. ***********
Yimu! hehehehehe

Serious Sule! Now, broda knows the new dude is a bad influence on his ex's life. hehehehe.

OK, time to switch to CNN.

**********************************************************************************
Hey!!

Here's some funny joke from my desktop calendar;

I di my nurse's training at a hospital in Liverpool, England. My fellow students and I had liitle money for meals, so we ate the awful food provided by the hospital complex.
Sometimes, kind visitors would give us treats they had brought for the patients who had not wanted to eat them.

One night, a woman brought a pie to the kitchen and said to me,

'Would you 'eat this up love?'

Another student and I devoured every delicious crumb!!!!!!!!

Soon our benefactor returned, however, and asked,

'Is me 'usband's pie 'ot yet, dearie?'


Have a splendid week!!!!!!!!!

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts