Draw,draw,draw.

Hi Bee,

Happy September!
What have I missed out on?
So, drawings, huh??
 I guess you can say I've always loved doodling. Sometimes, it doesn't result in a masterpiece. And as much as I'm not laying any claims to being Picasso, I truly feel like I've come into my own,finally.

Don't mind me o!!! I'm famzing here. When we see the final output, na race!!!!
Hehehehe

Ok,here goes..



The last drawing is meant to be me si??? Well,between you and I, we'll pretend it's my twin's friend,ok? Good!!! Hehehehe.

Then again, it was done with a pen so there was no room for erasing any mistakes.

I'll do some more,hopefully.

Practice,practice and more practice.

It's September already.

May God bless us always, Amen.

Cee.

P.S. There used to be this program back in the days. The presenter was always beginning the program with the words,'Draw,draw,draw...' I can't remember which it was. Almost like the Art Attack they show these days. I keep saying I'd tape all the shows and open some sort of DIY art class.
Hmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts