NAAF*** Part II - The Bad and The Irritating.

Ohla Bee,

I did say this was going to be a short series, right?

So the concluding part.

I was jejeli sitting at my desk when I heard a rumbling.

Huh???

I couldn't have been hungry as I'd just wolfed down my breakfast and just some seconds back, I was telling a colleague how stuffed I was.

Nah, it wasn't me ( sorry, Shaggy. Had to borrow your line. Hey!!! Whatever happened to that dude?!) hmm... shedigressesagain.com

The rumbling kept coming so close I had to stand to see what the ruckus was about. ( I can imagine how the inhabitants of Jericho would have felt as the walls came down.. Deafening indeed.)

Lo and behold ( stop being dramatic already *rolling eyes* smiley)

Sorry.

So, I'm standing by my desk ( The customer is enraged about the delays. It would seem this trend has come to stay) and the cause of the rumbling becomes visible.

A multitude ( now, I understand how the writers of the synoptic gospels felt when they were writing about our Savior teaching a huge 'multitude'. Hehehehehehehe. stop famzing and be serious. Now, I'm bored. * barring teeth*) Ok, no more breaks! Sorry!

Where was I? Right! A multitude of people, no fewer than 20 came RUNNING up the stairs into my office. Seriously???!!!!!!!!!!!! Who does that?????????

Whatever happened to giving someone a heads up? Or sending a memo or mail or some sort of correspondence NOTIFYING the said unit/office of your visit??????

It was just infuriating! Kai!
 And the said culprits weren't babies o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agadaga adults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I deduced ( because no one said anything to me. How RUDE is that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) some top shot was doing his rounds and inspecting structures or whatever.

And they kept clicking clicking away, CanonHappyBeings that they were.

Hmmm...

I stood and watched them walk the length of my space and like that wasn't enough!!!!!!!!!! Some other agagada umu nwokos were still trying to force their way up the stairs as if this tiny unit could fit any more!!!!!!!

Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What exactly is the problem with us sometimes?????????

Respect, they say is everything ( ok, maybe that's not how its said. Reciprocal's the word.) but sometimes, it just seems like we forget how to be civil.

Oh well..

How have you been holding up? Don't forget to drink enough water and keep your entire being clean.

Doodles,

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts