NAAF*** The Good. Pt. 1

Hi hi Bee,

How have you been?
I bet the recent developments have you shaken but not to worry. God always shows up for us and this too will blow over.

So, this series ( albeit a short one) titled NAAF*** has to do with a good experience I had last week.

Mrs. I, a good friend of mine was expecting her mom and asked me to look out for her.

A few connecting flights, long hours and an 8/9/10 hour delay later, mom, grandmom and baby were united.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End
****************************************************************************

Ok, that's not the way the story goes :P

They did live and still live happily, but like most moms ( mine inclusive) Mrs I's mom had lots of presents (measured in luggage) and somehow one item got forgotten/misplaced ( almost like the child in Home Alone- I still can't remember how it is they forgot one child...hmmmm).

Anyways....

The instant she told me, my first thought was, 'forget it, I doubt if it would have been found and kept in say, a Lost and Found Office or something'.
So, you can imagine my skepticism when I went searching for the item like Atlantis, the Lost Kingdom.

I asked some lady first at the *** area and she directed me to some other dude who redirected me to another unit.

Getting to the next stop, I asked and was redirected to someone else... long story cut short - they had not only seen the item, they had kept it!!!!!!!!!!! Infact the lady who first found it had gone search for Mrs. I's mom!!!!

I was kujawhelmed and blown away!!!!!!!!

A wise being once said that, 'a kind word can last 3 winters'. In this case, I'd say,' a kind gesture can cause one to believe again in humanity'.

I would never have thought it possible.

So, to all who contributed towards maintaining that structure and who work hard at reuniting lost packages with their owners; God bless and keep you. May his face shine on you in love, always!!!!!!!

Loads of hugs,

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts