...then it hits you.

Ohla Bee,
How have you been?!!
Happy June!
So, I disappeared for awhile. But I'm back now. Hehehe

Plenty adventure. You won't believe the things that happen and exist right under our nose.

It's funny how you never really understand the gravity of an incident till it happens to you. A case of He who wears the shoe knowing where it pinches.

So, I took some time off to clear my head. That's the thing about birthdays.
Last week, I was having a pityparty.. Ok, that's really not true but I have to say, I was doing plenty soul searching.

Second half of the year and one tends to want to reevaluate one's stance in the circle of life. I was soooo caught up in that,you can imagine my reaction. When I got to work and was told a colleague died.

Now, this colleague is young,( I should say,'was' right? I still haven't come to terms with it yet) full of life and she has a calming aura about her.

She just died.

After a series of unfortunate events. Really sad. First thing I did was search for her name on the Office Communicator and her status was,' Thank you Lord for life.'

Shudder.

Hmmm.

Sad.

So, my new resolution; to live easy.

Stop being such a Galant gladiator.

Cry if you must.

Be brave.

Live. Breathe. Love.

Be close to God.

Stop, and take the simple things in.

Live each day like it's a gift,because it is. It could very well be my last.

Make. It. Count.

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts