Airways.

Ohla Bee.

Happy Fathers' Day in arrears.

The other day I was thinking of who to call up and wish a Happy Fathers' Day and I couldn't come up with a name.
Apart from the random names that breezed past in my mind, none actually stuck. So, I went on and called friends, hehehehe.

Saw this interview on TV about the first female pilot in Rwanda, I think. Esther Mbabazi. Really cute too.
Yes,yes.... I know I'm biased because she has one dimple, but she seemed really warm. Plenty smiles and if you ask me, not that anyone would, she'll have really beautiful kids with dimples.

Her reason for doing what she does? Love for her job. Hmmmm....

I wonder why I never thought about being a pilot.

Oh! I remember! I never really liked the sciences, maybe because of the teachers I had.Or maybe for lack of interest.

Anywhoos.

At least I can still end up being a Radio presenter or fly a hot air balloon....

Don't ask.

I made this really funny video of Kam, it seemed really hilarious at first, but now I know what he was going on about, it makes perfect sense.

When I asked what he wants to be when he grows up, he said something that sounded like, 'Arsenal.' Oh! And a cowboy too! :)

When asked why he wants to be an astronaut, he said because they go up,up,up.

There you have it.

Up.

Hehehehehe.

Food for thought, going to work because you love what you do,huh?

Hmmm...

Wouldn't it be nice if you already had say a teenage child?Maybe a 19 year old daughter or son?

Just wondering. Disregard that.

Oh well.

Do have a smurfilicious Tuesday.

Cee.

Comments

Popular Posts