We made it to Year 1!!

Ohla Bee!

Howdy? 

We made it to Sochikaima's first year! Yayyyyyyy!!

I can't thank God enough for his grace upon me and mine. The months flew by, oh so fast! I remember her birth like it was yesterday!  
She's being a delight to be with. Most definitely the easiest being to get along with.  Not like I've had plenty other experiences with raising kids that I can compare hers to!

But she's a beauty to be around.

Thankfully, I got time off work and spending every second with her puts me always in the mood of Thanksgiving. Like I seriously can say,' My 1year old.....' 😁 😁 it's so hilarious! 

September 6th will always be a fun day, infact the fun and happy birthday mood kicks in from the 4th! Princess Dee's birthday first then Kiara's.

Got the wee lass all spruced up for the pictures and although I don't have her studio perfect pictures ready yet, here are a few from her birthday!





 DJ, bring it on😍😍

I told you she loved the wand πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

Had to take it from her before she turned poor Kamkam into a frog prince (ribbit 🐸) 

It was a fun birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ 

Oh, I forgot the supposed smash cake sessionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚She's so dainty!!! Couldn't understand why she had to play with the cake. She was all, 'πŸ™„πŸ™„These adults! Make up your minds already!  Do you want me eating this thing or playing with it?!' 

It was so funny to watch her at itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh well, on me way home from Needlepoint.  Got this lovely playsuit 😍😍


See you later, Alligator 🐊 

Cee.







Comments

Popular Posts