Unto us a child is born

Ohla and a Smurfilicious Friday it is!

Disappearing Act Meets Uncle Travelling Matt.

Hehehehehe.

I bet I've missed out on a thousand and onety-one things. Oh well.*Clears throat* With respect to the subject; Chio keeps saying the first time she laid eyes on me, she couldn't help but wonder, 'woher kommst du?! ( Father Reginald would be so proud of me! Lol. Or maybe not seeing as that's the only German I remember..and some. Oh! And I also remember the way he said ultimate.  *Read as ool-ti-mate* How sweet! lol).
To hear her tell it, I was the blackest, wide eyed, hairiest Hagrid-like baby she'd ever seen. Apparently, I missed the fair complexion queue on my way down here.

You know how with some things you never really bother your pretty big head wondering about the how? I guess that's the way it is for me half the time. I just know the end result to whatever my imagination has conjured; never really bothered about the how-to. Maybe I should slot that in somewhere too.

Hmm..

I should totally turn the volume way down. CNN is soooooo depressing! With the volume up a notch, all the talk of bombings, killings and death will find their way into my subconscious and sink in. Nobody has time for bad dreams fa!

What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do? I used to think twas actually making an effort to put oneself out there, but trust me you haven't done hard if you haven't carried another human.

It is hard work (then again, I'm just a lazy boy, lol. It's probably not that hard). From picking out tiny human outfits to prepping for their arrival, the details and tons of things you have to settle would make your head spin (at least mine does). How do moms juggle everything and still look like they have their act together? Osenobuwa have mercy. It's so overwhelming o!

Everyone and their first cousin have some 'wisdom quote' to give. This is totally normal because people care, right? But strangers too? Especially the ones who, while sitting comfy at the mall and munching away, expect you to come running in their direction when they call you?

Hian! Wrong mbok. You see, the thing is, each step of mine is measured. Before my feet hit the floor each day, I make a mental note of how long it would take me to get from Point A to B. Waddling out of the navigated route she's nor dey available, sorry.

Makes you wonder how males do it; the ones with beer bellies. Men are truly pillars.

Anyways...

Above all, some things never change.

Like the awesome love God has for us, the seasons and the joy they bring, the blessings God bestows on those who put their trust in him. Oh and the never-failing unreliability of Arike, lol.

Loads of hugs,

Cee.







Comments

Popular Posts