This and that...

Ohla Bee,

Happy February!!!!!

After hiding away for 1 month ( I did mention that I'm like the proverbial Ostrich when it comes to hiding), I hang my head in shame. My sincere apologies.. My Valentine resolution is to put up a post at least once a day - so help me God!

Not in anyway related to my talk but, I keep hearing the sound of a puppy barking. Now I'm not sure if it's all in my head or if my Dodo ears are tuning in to some sound somewhere..disregard that.

So, what have I missed out on?

Hope you had a smurfilicious Valentine Saturday?

I spent the whole day in bed reading novels. And sleeping. I had plentyyyyyyyyyyy fun!

Hehehehehe.

I haven't been up to anything lately.

I keep forgetting to put this here!!!!!!

Its a bit from the Remember When theme song used in the UP Movie.

*******************************************

Remember when...

30 seemed so old.

Now looking back, it's just a stepping stone to where we are.

Where we've been.

Said we'd do it all again.

Remember when..

******************************************

Its just a really nice song and the version where they used clips from the Up movie was moving.

You know something??

You know how you can say something cruel, crude or cutting but choose not to, just because??

I was talking to a friend sometime back and all through I just had to literally hold back my tongue.
Just because someone can get away with saying whatever they feel up to saying doesn't mean I have to come down to their level.

I got some calming Praise songs on my phone recently and have been playing them every chance I get. Some days back, while I was silently fuming about something, I just popped my earpiece on and was listening to one of the song. Funny how the first one that played was about how God is forever faithful, patient with us; slow to anger and has an abundance of love to pour out.

It made me stop and think.

We strive to be Christians,right??

Christ-like, holy just as Christ was.

If He is slow to anger then, am I then to allow every kunkulu thing get to me?

Oh well..

Above all, be thankful.. People die everyday.. and not old people. Everyone seems to be on the list these days. Saw a post about the mad ISIS beheaded and how he his last words were Jesus.

How happy is his soul!!

Even at the point of death.. Hmmm.. Lord have mercy and give us the strength to stay true to you.

(See how she keeps drifting from one subject to the next??That there is reason enough to adhere to a strict post-schedule *tongue-out*. Let's make this work, ok?)

So, this day I hereby solemnly pledge to stay out of unnecessary drama and worry about nothing, trusting completely in Christ who knows my all and holds my tomorrow.

Do have a smurfilicious day!

Cee

Comments

Popular Posts