Hi Jules.

Hi hi Bee..

How have you been? Happy July!!

So, last week was blast from the past week.
It seemed like everyone I ever knew yearssss back, seemed to resurface at the same time!

What's up with some people fa?!

If nothing ever happened between you in the past, I'm pretty sure it was for a reason.

I sure do not suffer unique beings easy.

Just plain weird.

Random musikngs.

Why do bees sting and dolphins swim?

Sounds like some line in a sappy song.

Perceptions and misconceptions sha!!!

And the funny part was my mind wandering and just randomly thinking of some old friend. Then from the blues, the person calls. Almost as if I conjured them up.

See?that's why I don't focus so on the wrong things...whoever said the mind is a powerful thing knew what he was about.

Oh well...

For all them blast from the past thoughts..... Focus on the present.

The past is just that...past, gone,disappeared.

Counting down to the Public holiday and to Christmas.


Have a splendid week ahead.

When there's a will....




.....there are 500 relatives :)

Be ya!!!

Comments

Popular Posts